The Internet is being very slow currently.
We were planning on doing another post with pictures about our weekend. So we will try again later or tomorrow!
But, we do have a good announcement!
We are planning a COMMUNITY NIGHT CELEBRATION AND PRESENTATION.
We are asking all who have being reading the blog, all who know us, and all who haven't been reading the blog, or who don't know us, but are interested to come and see/hear our presentation, talk with us and ask questions. So please spread the word!
The celebration will happen on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at Crossett Brook Middle School in Duxbury, VT, in the Cafeteria.
We will be arriving at 6:30 to mingle and chat with anyone, and the presentation will start at 7:00pm with time for questions at the end.
We are hoping Green Mtn. Coffee will be donating Green Mtn. Coffee that they harvest in Rwanda and Rwandan tea will also be served. *We are asking all who attend to bring a light dessert to share.*
So mark your calendars now, we look forward to celebrating our amazing experience with you.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anna & Sophia
I shall miss your wrtings and photos of your time spent in Rwanda, with your students, your new found family(s). It certainly has been special to have your blog site to look forward to. I find myself going back to previous postings and re-reading and looking at the great photos, while in between your updates. I know you will miss it as well, but you hold the heart of it in your souls and will forever carry it with you through the rest of your lives.
I wish greatly that I could make it to VT for your June 10th Celebration and presentation but I will be on my way to Oregon the very next morning. If ever you have something similar scheduled at another time in the future I shall look forward to the possibility of attending.
Best wishes for good flights home to Vermont.
Love to you both,
Uncle Jim
Post a Comment