This is Baker Samuel.

“Our Family”
Our family is composed of three children. Ronald, Dianah and I (Sam) with both of our parents.
Ronald is aged 16 years studying at Green Hills Academy.
Dianah is aged 14 years studying at Farway Girls school.
And I am Sam aged 12 years studying at Kabuga High school.
My Dad is a businessman in the town of Kigali.
And my Mummy is a nurse at Faycal hospital.
We are living in Remera village.
We are very happy at home because we have good and kind parents who usually advise us where we are going wrong and always bring us our needs.
This is Mutoni Peace.


My family they are good one side, but all I have is mother, father, one sister and one brother.
Then I have two friends. They are good like they have peaceful, character, moral, beautiful, my friends. They are young. One girl she is 12 years old, another girl she is 12 years old.
I came to study.
I came to read a book.
I came to help my parents.
I love my classmates.
This is Tumukunde Monicah.


Mother = called Jovia, 55 years old. She lives in Kigali city and works as a trader.
I have four brothers.
-One called Willson, 24 years old. He lives in Kigali and works as a government worker.
My second brother is called Robart, 22 years old. He lives in Kigali and works are a government worker.
My third brother is called Aria, 18 years old. He lives at his school. He is a student.
My fourth brother is called Sam, 12 years old. He lives at home and is a student in primary school.
I have one sister called Jack, 16 years old. She is at secondary school.
I have one Uncle called Enocent. He lives in a village and works as a cattle keeper.
I have one Aunt called Jennet, 34 years old. She lives in London, I do not know her work.
This is Mutesti Lillian


My family
I have - father - soldier
-I don’t have a mother
-2 brothers they’re students in University.
-1 sister who is a student in secondary school.
Or friends
-Betty - student in secondary school
-Shallon - student in secondary school
-Anitha - student in secondary school
They live in Kigali at Kimironki.
How old are they?
-16 years old.
This is Mutesi Joan.


I am called Mutesi Joan. I am an orphan but I live with my Grandmom and my sisters and brothers. They live in Rwamagana.
My Grandmom is about 90 years old. I have a brother called Ronald, he is a businessman. My second brother is called Fred, he is a student, he is in Senior 6. My third brother is called Julius, he is in Senior 1.
About my sisters. My first sister is called Jackie, she is a businesswoman. My second sister is called Dinah and she is in University 2 (meaning second year of university). My third sister is Mandona and she is in Senior 4.
I love my family very much because they make me happy when I am angry. I also have my Aunts and Uncles, they live in Kampala. And I also love my friends, Happy, Salama, Mutamba, Angella, Afisa, Julian, Pinniah and my classmates. That was about my family, thanks.
From, Joan.
This is Happy Karera Annet.

My name is Happy Annet K.
My Family
Mother: I don’t have
Father: I don’t have
I have two sisters.
One sister, her job is a secretary. She is 30 years old. She lives at Umutara.
Another sister lives in Umutara. She is 19 years old.
I don’t have a brother
I have a grandmother, she is 87 years old. She lives in Umutara. She is a farmer.
I have a grandfather, he lives in Umutara, he is 89 years old, he is a farmer.
This is Mutoni Grace Eve.


Grace’s Family
Uncle Justace, 43 years old. He lives in Kigali City and he works as a mayor. Two brother one is Sum, 20 years old. He lives in Kacuri. He is a student. Another is Frank, 18 years old. He lives in Kacuri, he is a student.
I am called Mutoni Grace Eve.
I am 16 years old.
This is Nibaguuire Dinah.

To my family.
I don’t have a father or mother.
I have an Aunt and Uncle.
I have a sister.
I have 3 brothers.
My sister is a student and so are my two brothers.
One brother is a farmer.
They live in Rwanda, the part called Gisozi, but my Uncle lives in Uganda, the part called Mabarara town.
I have my friends like my classmates:
-Joan
-Benitha
-Monie
-Daria etc...all of them are my friends.
This is Tumukunde Daria.

Name: Mother, Batesi Particia. Age 36 years old. She lives in Gisozi and works as a secretary.
Name Uncle Kanimba Vian. Age 40 years old. He lives in Uganda. He works as a builder.
Brother Niyigaba bright. He lives in Gisozi and is 19 years old. He works as a student
Sister Murebwayire Flor. She lives in Gisozi, age 20 years old. She works as a student.
This is Muteteli Chanitia.

I love my family because I have a good family.
I have a father, mother, brothers and sisters.
I have two friends and I love so much.
My father, he loves my because he helps me and mother she helps me. She loves me so much.
Both brothers are sisters they love because they play with me and teach me. Our parents they love them. All the family they love and help.
Me I am the latest born in my family.
This is Mugabo Benitha.


My Family.
I have a big family. I have my father, mother, 3 brothers, 2 sisters. They live at Kanombe near the airport. My father is 45 years old, my mother is 36 years old. My big sister is 18, and the second born is 16 ,and the third 13, and the fourth is 12, and the last born is 9 years old. I like my family because we live in peace. All of us, we are in schools. My father has a job. I like my family because we like each other. I like my family because they care of us. I like my family because God blessed us. My family likes people who are behaved. I also have my grandfather who is 78 years old. Thank you. This is about my family. May god bless you.
This is Shyaka Ashraf.


My family is made up of a father, mother, 1 sister, and 2 brothers. I have my friend called Wilson.
My family stays in Nyamrirambo in the Kigali province and my friend lives in TZ (Tanzania).
My mother is 30 years old and my father is 40 years old. My sister is 6 years old, she is the last born. The other one who follows me is 14 years old, next 9 years old. My friend is 15 years old.
What I can say more about my family is that my mother died when I was 12 years old but I don’t know the disease and she was suffering of. My mother’s name was Jane. I live with my father and my sister and brothers but we are happy. We would be more happy if we were with out mother. That’s the end of my story.
This is Kanyana Agness.

My Family
Mother: Mery, 56 years old she lives in Kabarore. Her works is agriculture.
Sister: Ingabire, 21 years old, lives in Kabarore. She studies in Gabiro.
I am 17 years old.
This is Uwimana Afisa.


I am 15 years old.
Mother, Anitha, 30 years old. She lives in Kicukiro and she is a business woman.
Father, Ben, 43 years old. Both of them they are business.
Sisters - Brenda, 12 years old, she lives in Kicukiro, she is a student.
Sandra, 9 years old, she lives in Kicukiro, she is a student.
Brother - Shema, 8 years old he lives in Kicukiro and he is a student.
Aunt - Sophia, 45 years old she lives in Nyamirambo.
MIA: Jenifer, Enock, Chrispin
3 comments:
I'm in tears. Absolutely amazing. What a wonderful presentation.
This is my favorite post so far. Thank you for sharing it with us. The portraits are beautiful, Anna.
Kate
I loved reading about your students. The photographs and stories are so powerful. You two are doing great things. I love you both and miss you.
-Meg
Post a Comment